10 Best Self-Help Books for Women 2021
We live in a male-dominated society. In as much as there is talk of equality among the sexes, women lag behind their male counterparts in many areas of life.
Most boardrooms are male-dominated. The heads of most institutions and companies are men. The best entrepreneurs the world over are male as well.
This article is focused primarily on helping the woman find her voice and becoming the best version of herself in this predominantly male society.
Be in its business, marriage, health, or their careers. We have searched the market for self-help books that women can read and improve themselves.
This guide is your best bet in unlocking your potential and attaining success beyond your wildest dreams.
Let’s now take a look at the list of the best self-help books for women.
Things to Consider When You Buy
- The Area in Your Life That Needs Mending. When buying self-help books, buy one that addresses your most immediate needs. If your marriage is on the rock, find a self-help book that helps you get your marriage back on track.
If you need help on how to rise in your career, find a book on career development.
- Recommendation from Female Friends and Colleagues. It is said that a problem shared is a problem half solved. Talk to your friends about the challenges you are facing in your life, and you will be surprised that most of them found help out of their predicaments by using self-help books.
If your problems are similar, get them to recommend to you the self-help books that they used.
Top 10 Self-Help Books for Women Ultimate Chart
The Benefits of Reading Self-Help Books
- You get insight into some of the world’s greatest minds at the comfort of your own home. This will help you become a better and all-around individual.
- Self-help books or self-help audiobooks are packed with years’ worth of knowledge and guidance on finance, relationships, and self-esteem. They offer tried and tested solutions to many life challenges, which goes a long way in improving your current situation.
- Self-help books help you transition through life’s challenges, such as a pregnancy or a divorce.
- Self-help books help you handle conflicts better, especially in your love life.
- Self-help books help you prioritize what is most important in your life at any given time. This allows you to focus all your energies on one area for maximum benefits.
Top 3 Best Self-Help Books for Women Reviews
Girl Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Success, Sanity, and Happiness for the Female Entrepreneur is the ultimate self-help book for women entrepreneur. It highlights the steps women have to follow so as to succeed in this male dominated entrepreneurship world.
The methods suggest are clear and straight forward—nothing out of the ordinary here as it calls for women to stand together and support each other. Women are known to harbor ill feelings towards each other, which has led to women’s stagnation in different life fields.
This self-help book does not spell out operational and practical solutions on building a multi-million dollar business; instead, it focuses on you, the individual, and how to make you a better person to contribute effectively to your own personal development and that of a group.
As women, we are stronger when we stand together. We should therefore strive to be less jealous of fellow women and instead support one other.
This is the method Girl Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Success, Sanity, and Happiness for the Female Entrepreneur delivers, and this makes it one of the best self-help books for women.
Get it today and become a better entrepreneur and person. It’s definitely one of the best self-help books for women out there.
Love is one area that is a little bit blurred to most women and The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts helps clear that out.
Falling in love is very easy. The hardest part is staying in love. This self-help book delivers practical solutions for keeping your relationship fresh amid the conflicts and demands of everyday life.
Get a copy today and learn how to keep your relationship going.
Personal freedom and self-belief are some of the things that most women in our society lack. The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book) helps you achieve all these and more.
It is the ultimate guide that every woman should read for personal fulfillment and growth. It has been written clearly and consciously to drive the message home effectively.
If you want to be free, then The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book) is a must-have book.