10 Best Magazines for Women 2021
With the vast array of magazines on the market, it can be difficult to know how to find the right one for you.
Whether you require magazines for entertainment or you want to be informed about a particular subject, you will need to know how to get the right magazine for your needs.
Taking into account the range of issues contained in the magazine, or considering whether it covers a range of issues that affect women will help you to find the best magazines for women.
Top 10 Magazines for Women Table
1 year/50 issues
1 year/17 issues
1 year/12 issues
1 year/12 issues
1 year/11 issues
1 year/10 issues
1 year/22 issues
1 year/4 issues
1 year/7 issues
1 year/7 issues
Considerations for the Best Women’s Magazines
- Length. You may want a short magazine that you can read in one go, or if you want a leisurely read, a longer magazine will be suitable.
- Topic. Some magazines will have a single topic whereas others will cover a range. If you have a specialist interest, check whether there are magazines available in this regard.
- Purpose. The topic will link to the purpose of the magazine – is it for entertainment or do you want to learn something new or expand your existing knowledge? Consider what you want from the magazine to ensure it will be suitable.
- Periodic. Check how often the magazine comes out, for example, new issues may be available on a monthly basis whereas you may prefer one that is fortnightly.
- Subscription. If you want to avoid the need of regularly going to get the magazine yourself, you may find a subscription a convenient way to obtain it. Check whether it is available on this basis. Some magazines that are sold on a subscription basis will be on an auto-renewal basis, which will mean that the subscription will be automatically renewed on the expiry date so that you will continue to receive the magazine. This will have to be specifically canceled if this is not required.
- Edition Date. Some magazines may be available on a monthly basis, which will mean that they may still be on the shelf long after being issued. Accordingly, it is prudent to check the issue date, as a new edition may be issued shortly thereafter. This is especially relevant with magazines that contain an element of current affairs, as the news is constantly changing and this can become out of date.
Top 3 Best Magazines for Women Reviews
Woman’s World is a weekly magazine that can cater to the needs of many different women, as its contents are very varied. It is difficult to believe that most women would be unable to find an article that would interest them.
The range of topics in the magazine includes recipes, health tips, diets, and lifestyle advice.
The articles are laid out well, which makes it easy to read the whole magazine in one go or to pick and choose articles according to your desires at that moment.
It is the type of magazine that you would want to keep, as many of the tips and recipes it contains make it useful to keep for reference.
It is available as an annual subscription, which makes the cost of each issue cheaper than if they were purchased individually.
Woman’s World is a great magazine for women who want an easy-to-read magazine with varied topics
There are no articles that are so in-depth that it is necessary to entirely focus on it, and it is entertaining.
The articles are wide-ranging and the information it offers is useful, such as the recipes, health tips, and advice on landscaping.
It can be purchased as an annual subscription, which makes it cheaper, and it is cheaper still if the auto-renewal option is chosen for the purchase.
First For Women is one of the best magazines for women for those who want a light read from which handy tips can be gained.
Good Housekeeping is the lifestyle magazine that is well-known across many parts of the world, as it is something of an icon.
It offers a range of topics as diverse as cooking, parenting and home decorating. There is also the result of tests on a range of consumer products, which helps guide the reader as to which product will be right for them.
This is backed up by Good Housekeeping Research Institute, which has been trusted for years to provide quality assurance advice.
The articles that offer advice are well-written and easy to follow in order to produce decent results.
Good Housekeeping is a great magazine for a range of articles that can be used for reference again and again.