As a parent you want the best for your kid. You want them to grow healthy and strong. You also want them to be intelligent and bright, so in order to start them off on the right track, a good board book is key.
Board books are the best learning material for young children. Apart from being fun and enjoyable, board books help your child understand sounds and colors, which is vital to their intellectual growth.
So which are the best board books for your kid? You have probably been to the market in search of good board books for your kid and found it flooded with board books of different kinds.
This makes finding the best really difficult. We have therefore compiled the following list of the best board books to help you in this regard.
Let’s take a look at the list.
Consider This as You Choose
- Durability. Kids are playful and they tend to drop things around. This necessitates that you buy board books that are durable to withstand being dropped, bitten and stepped on by the kids.
Durable board books will last a long time and this saves you the expense of replacing worn our board books after short period of time.
Avoid cheap board books in this regard as they may not be made of durable material.
- Safety of Your Kids. Your kid will chew on the board book more often than not. You should therefore make sure that the board book is safe and won’t harm them in any way when they put it in their mouths.
Low-quality books will peel and create a serious choking hazard for your child.
Top 6 Board Books Table
|1. Little Blue Truck board book||$$$||
|2. I Am a Bunny (A Golden Sturdy Book)||$||
|3. Giraffes Can’t Dance||$||
|4. Dear Zoo: A Lift-the-Flap Book||$$||
|5. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?||$$||
|6. Peek-A Who?||$$||
The Benefits of Board Books to Your Kid
- Board books introduce your kids to simple educational concepts early in their lives.
- They teach your kid the fundamentals of letters, numbers, colors and sounds.
- Board books act as a teething toy for your kid.
- Reading a board book to your kid provides you with the perfect opportunity to bond with your kid.
- As you read board books to your kid, they learn the sounds needed to effectively learn their native language. They are therefore able to talk better with time and more exposure.
Top 3 Best Board Books Reviews
Following intensive market research Little Blue Truck board book emerges as the best board book for your kid. This board book is about a little blue track on a muddy country road.
All is well until it gets stuck when pushing a dump truck out of the muck. Fortunately there is a pack of farm animals along the route and they are more than willing to help their friend out of this predicament.
The story is full of animal noises and truck sounds that you can read aloud to your kid. It teaches your kid values of friendship and the benefit of helping others.
This way apart from being entertained, you kid gets to learn important life values that will aid them in their infant life as well as later in life when they have aged and grown up.
Your kid will fall in love with the sounds and rhymes and this help develop their listening and verbal skills.
Get your kid this board book today and see them learn and grow the best way possible.
I Am a Bunny (A Golden Sturdy Book) is one of the best board books that you can get your kid. The story revolves around a little bunny clad in red overalls. He picks flowers over the summer and watches other animals get ready for the winter during fall.
When winter comes, he curls up as he watches the snow fall from the sky.
The story is told in a playful manner that is just perfect for kids.
Buy your kid this board book today and engage them in style.
Giraffes Can’t Dance is a classic tale of Gerald the giraffe who loves dancing. With long legs and high knees it is difficult for giraffe to dance but Gerald does not give up.
He is finally able to dance after inspiration from one of his friends.
This board book teaches your kid to aim for the stars and that everything is possible with the right attitude and determination.
It uses high footed rhymes and high stepping illustrations that are just perfect for your young kid.