Browse and Compare Price at 40+ Sites
and 20,000+ Stores!!
Find more info., search and price compare for |
Forest Wildlife-Habitat Relationships: Population and Community Responses to Forest Management
by by Stephen Destefano ; Robert G Haight
Binding: Paperback, 275 pages
Publisher: Society of American Foresters
Dimension: H: 0.7 x L: 11 x W: 8.5 inches
If you cannot find this book in our new and in print search, be sure to try our used and out of print search too!
Stephen DeStefano and Robert G. Haight have compiled 26 papers that present current research on the interface between forests and wildlife being conducted by state and federal agencies, private industry and institutions, and universities across America. The book is divided into seven sections representing major research topics:
- current issues and insights connecting management of forests and wildlife
- forest structure and the question of scale
- responses of wildlife to natural and anthropogenic changes in vegetative cover
- responses of wildlife to forest structural stages
- responses of wildlife to specific silvicultural treatments
- influences of road and roadlike structures on forest structure and wildlife
- special structural requirements of selected forest species
| FAQ/About us
| Link to us
| Recommend us
| Contact us
Copyright 1995-2020 All rights reserved.