Browse and Compare Price at 40+ Sites
and 20,000+ Stores!!
Find more info., search and price compare for |
Looking at Weather (David Suzuki's Looking at Series)
by by David Suzuki
Binding: Paperback, 96 pages
Dimension: H: 0.29 x L: 8.23 x W: 8.04 inches
If you cannot find this book in our new and in print search, be sure to try our used and out of print search too!
Looking at Weather Do you know
These are just a few of the many amazing facts you ll find and exciting discoveries you ll make when you read Looking at Weather. With David Suzuki as your guide, you ll find out what makes weather, where clouds, rain, snow, and lightning come from, and how weather affects our everyday lives. Wouldn t you like to
- what makes the Northern lights light up?
- what makes the wind blow?
- why the earth keeps using the same rain water over and over again?
- what it s like inside a cloud?
Filled with exciting projects and activities and extremely well illustrated, Looking at Weather is a great way for kids and their parents to participate in the science adventure.
- make a cloud in your kitchen?
- forecast the weather by making your own barometer?
- do some amazing air tricks?
- track down microclimates in your own house?
| FAQ/About us
| Link to us
| Recommend us
| Contact us
Copyright 1995-2020 All rights reserved.