The investment decisions you make today will determine the kind of life you will be able to enjoy once that regular paycheck stops rolling in. Designed to work as a flexible reference for all investors-no matter what stage of retirement planning you're in-The SmartMoney Guide to Long-Term Investing will help you retire on your financial terms.
Drawing on a decade's worth of financial knowledge and experience, The SmartMoney Guide to Long-Term Investing:
* Introduces you to the cornerstone of any wealth-building portfolio-stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
* Teaches you how to set up an asset allocation strategy that works for you
* Gives you the tools to estimate how much you need to save for retirement each year, depending on the lifestyle you intend to lead
* Reveals the names of outstanding mutual funds that will deliver the investment returns you need
* Shows you how to get the most from your 401(k) and introduces you to numerous real-life retirees, who offer important advice on the financial aspects of life after work
* Explores a long-term goal that usually conflicts with retirement savings-paying for your child's college education-and shows you how to deal with it
* And much more
When investing for your retirement, you can't afford to make mistakes. Pick up The SmartMoney Guide to Long-Term Investing and take control of your future.