Billionaires at the Altar Books In Publication Order
- The Greek Claims His Shock Heir (2019)
- The Italian Demands His Heirs (2019)
- The Sheikh Crowns His Virgin (2019)
Bound By Gold Books In Publication Order
- The Sheikh’s Secret Babies (2015)
- The Billionaire’s Bridal Bargain (2015)
Brides & Sisters Books In Publication Order
- An Arabian Marriage (2002)
- The Disobedient Mistress (2002)
- The Heiress Bride (2002)
- Dark Angel (2003)
A Bride for a Billionaire Books In Publication Order
- A Rich Man’s Whim (2013)
- The Sheikh’s Prize (2013)
- The Billionaire’s Trophy (2013)
- Challenging Dante (2013)
Brides for the Taking Books In Publication Order
- The Desert King’s Blackmailed Bride (2017)
- The Italian’s One-Night Baby (2017)
- Sold for the Greek’s Heir (2017)
Brides of L’Amour Books In Publication Order
- The Frenchman’s Love-Child (2003)
- The Italian Boss’s Mistress (2004)
- The Banker’s Convenient Wife (2004)
Christmas with a Tycoon Books In Publication Order
- The Italian’s Christmas Child (2016)
- The Greek’s Christmas Bride (2016)
Cinderella Brides for Billionaires Books In Publication Order
- The Italian in Need of an Heir (2020)
DiRinaldi Brothers Books In Publication Order
- Prisoner of Passion (1996)
- The Italian’s Suitable Wife (By:Lucy Monroe) (2004)
The Drakos Baby Books In Publication Order
- The Pregnancy Shock (2010)
- A Stormy Greek Marriage (2010)
Forbidden! Books In Publication Order
- Deceived (By:Sara Craven) (1996)
Foreign Affairs Books In Publication Order
- The Mistress Wife (2004)
Heirs for Royal Brothers Books In Publication Order
- Cinderella’s Desert Baby Bombshell (2021)
- Her Best Kept Royal Secret (2021)
Innocent Christmas Brides Books In Publication Order
- A Baby on the Greek’s Doorstep (2020)
- Christmas Babies for the Italian (2020)
International Playboys Books In Publication Order
- The Veranchetti Marriage (1988)
- An Insatiable Passion (1990)
- Tempestuous Reunion (1991)
- A Vengeful Passion (1994)
- Angel of Darkness (1994)
- Crime of Passion (1995)
- The Unfaithful Wife (1995)
- The Desert Bride (1996)
- One Night with His Wife (2000)
The Legacies of Powerful Men Books In Publication Order
- Ravelli’s Defiant Bride (2014)
- Christakis’s Rebellious Wife (2014)
- Zarif’s Convenient Queen (2014)
Marriage By Command Books In Publication Order
- Roccanti’s Marriage Revenge (2012)
- A Deal at the Altar (2012)
- A Vow of Obligation (2012)
A Mediterranean Marriage Books In Publication Order
- The Italian’s Wife (2001)
- The Greek’s Chosen Wife (2006)
Nancy Leeward’s Goddaughters Books In Publication Order
- Contract Baby (1998)
- Married to a Mistress (1998)
- The Vengeful Husband (1998)
Notorious Greeks Books In Publication Order
- The Greek Demands His Heir (2015)
- The Greek Commands His Mistress (2015)
Once Upon a Temptation Books In Publication Order
- Cinderella’s Royal Secret (2020)
- Beauty and Her One-Night Baby (By:Dani Collins) (2020)
- Shy Queen in the Royal Spotlight (By:Natalie Anderson) (2020)
- Claimed in the Italian’s Castle (By:Caitlin Crews) (2020)
- Expecting His Billion-Dollar Scandal (By:Cathy Williams) (2020)
- Taming the Big Bad Billionaire (By:Pippa Roscoe) (2020)
- The Flaw in His Marriage Plan (By:Tara Pammi) (2020)
- His Innocent’s Passionate Awakening (By:Melanie Milburne) (2020)
Passion in Paradise Books In Publication Order
- Wedding Night Reunion in Greece (By:Annie West) (2019)
- A Scandalous Midnight in Madrid (By:Susan Stephens) (2019)
- His Shock Marriage In Greece (By:Jane Porter) (2019)
- Prince’s Virgin in Venice (By:Trish Morey) (2019)
- Consequences Of A Hot Havana Night (By:Louise Fuller) (2019)
- A Passionate Reunion In Fiji (By:Michelle Smart) (2019)
- A Scandalous Midnight in Madrid (By:Susan Stephens) (2019)
- Awakened by the Scarred Italian (By:Abby Green) (2019)
- Prince’s Virgin in Venice (By:Trish Morey) (2019)
- Consequences of a Hot Havana Night (By:Louise Fuller) (2019)
- The Innocent’s Forgotten Wedding (2020)
- The Italian’s Pregnant Cinderella (By:Caitlin Crews) (2020)
- Kidnapped for His Royal Heir (By:Maya Blake) (2020)
- His Greek Wedding Night Debt (By:Michelle Smart) (2020)
- The Spaniard’s Surprise Love-Child (By:Kim Lawrence) (2020)
- My Shocking Monte Carlo Confession (By:Heidi Rice) (2020)
- A Bride Fit for a Prince? (By:Susan Stephens) (2020)
- A Scandal Made in London (By:Lucy King) (2020)
Pregnant Brides Books In Publication Order
- Desert Prince, Bride of Innocence (2009)
- Ruthless Magnate, Convenient Wife (2009)
- Greek Tycoon, Inexperienced Mistress (2010)
The Rich, the Ruthless, and the Really Handsome Books In Publication Order
- The Greek Tycoon’s Defiant Bride (2008)
- The Desert Sheikh’s Captive Wife (2008)
- The Italian Billionaire’s Pregnant Bride (2008)
Secretly Pregnant, Conveniently Wed Books In Publication Order
- Naive Bride Defiant Wife / Jemima’s Secret (2010)
- Flora’s Defiance (2011)
- Jess’s Promise (2011)
The Stefanos Legacy Books In Publication Order
- Promoted to the Greek’s Wife (2022)
Virgin Brides, Arrogant Husbands Books In Publication Order
- The Ruthless Magnate’s Virgin Mistress (2008)
- The Greek Tycoon’s Disobedient Bride (2008)
- The Spanish Billionaire’s Pregnant Wife (2009)
The Volakis Vow Books In Publication Order
- The Marriage Betrayal (2011)
- Bride for Real (2011)
Vows for Billionaires Books In Publication Order
- The Secret Valtinos Baby (2018)
- Castiglione’s Pregnant Princess (2018)
- Da Rocha’s Convenient Heir (2018)
Wedlocked! Books In Publication Order
- Bride by Blackmail (By:Carole Mortimer) (2003)
- Claiming His Christmas Bride (By:Carole Mortimer) (2005)
- The Billionaire’s Marriage Bargain (By:Carole Mortimer) (2007)
- Wedded, Bedded, Betrayed (By:Michelle Smart) (2016)
- Claimed for the Leonelli Legacy (2017)
- His Queen by Desert Decree (2017)
Standalone Novels In Publication Order
- Bittersweet Passion (1987)
- An Arabian Courtship (1989)
- A Fiery Baptism (1991)
- Indecent Deception (1994)
- Bond of Hatred (1995)
- The Secret Wife (1997)
- Second-Time Bride (1997)
- Mistress and Mother (1997)
- The Winter Bride (1997)
- The Reluctant Husband (1998)
- The Spanish Groom (1999)
- The Sicilian’s Mistress (1999)
- Don Joaquin’s Pride (2000)
- Damiano’s Return (2000)
- Rafaello’s Mistress (2001)
- Emerald Mistress / Ballyflynn (2007)
- The Boss’s Valentine (2008)
- The Christmas Eve Bride (2008)
- The Greek Tycoon’s Blackmailed Mistress (2009)
- Virgin on Her Wedding Night (2010)
- Jewel in His Crown (2011)
- Unlocking her Innocence (2012)
- A Ring to Secure His Heir (2012)
- The Secrets She Carried (2012)
- Possession (With: Maisey Yates) (2012)
- The Dimitrakos Proposition (2013)
- The Secret His Mistress Carried (2015)
- Married For Revenge (2015)
- Leonetti’s Housekeeper Bride (2016)
- The Sicilian’s Stolen Son (2016)
- Bought for the Greek’s Revenge (2016)
- The Billionaire’s Blackmailed Mistress (2018)
- The Italian’s Inherited Mistress (2018)
- Indian Prince’s Hidden Son (2020)
- The Greek’s Convenient Cinderella (2021)
- The Ring the Spaniard Gave Her (2021)
Anthologies In Publication Order
- Christmas with a Latin Lover (2000)
Billionaires at the Altar Book Covers
Bound By Gold Book Covers
Brides & Sisters Book Covers
A Bride for a Billionaire Book Covers
Brides for the Taking Book Covers
Brides of L’Amour Book Covers
Christmas with a Tycoon Book Covers
Cinderella Brides for Billionaires Book Covers
DiRinaldi Brothers Book Covers
The Drakos Baby Book Covers
Forbidden! Book Covers
Foreign Affairs Book Covers
Heirs for Royal Brothers Book Covers
Innocent Christmas Brides Book Covers
International Playboys Book Covers
The Legacies of Powerful Men Book Covers
Marriage By Command Book Covers
A Mediterranean Marriage Book Covers
Nancy Leeward’s Goddaughters Book Covers
Notorious Greeks Book Covers
Once Upon a Temptation Book Covers
Passion in Paradise Book Covers
Pregnant Brides Book Covers
The Rich, the Ruthless, and the Really Handsome Book Covers
Secretly Pregnant, Conveniently Wed Book Covers
The Stefanos Legacy Book Covers
Virgin Brides, Arrogant Husbands Book Covers
The Volakis Vow Book Covers
Vows for Billionaires Book Covers
Wedlocked! Book Covers
Standalone Novels Book Covers
Anthologies Book Covers
Lynne Graham Books Overview
Nanny Frederica Sutton was living happily with toddler Ben, the son of her deceased cousin. But the minute that Jaspar Al Hasayn stalks into her apartment all smoldering gorgeousness and arrogance her happy little world is blown apart when she discovers that Ben is part of the Quamar royal lineage and a prince’s son and she could lose him forever.
When Jaspar’s family decides to take matters into their own hands and kidnaps Ben, Freddy is both heartbroken and furious. If getting little Ben back means blackmailing Jaspar into marrying her, then so be it!
As much as Freddy hates her cool-mannered new husband, there’s something about his feral golden eyes and she finds herself returning to his bed, night after ravenous night. Freddy’s not just sleeping with the enemy she’s married to him.
Caterer Misty Carlton is in serious trouble. Her business is on the rocks and the only man who can save her butt is Leone Andracchi an arrogant, infuriating and temptingly hot Sicilian tycoon. Leone knows exactly how precarious Misty’s situation is and he’s about to take advantage of it. He offers her a deal that seems deceptively easy. Misty plays obedient mistress to Leone strictly hands off, of course, and only for the sake of the public eye. In return for keeping up the charade, Misty gets a sizable chunk of cash and gets to keep her business. What Misty doesn’t know is that she’s part of a revenge scheme, aimed at discrediting her biological father. The hands off factor is becoming a problem because every time Misty and Leone begin arguing heatedly, their bodies and lips take over. Sure, it makes for great press but how can Misty lust for someone she so thoroughly despises?
Business tycoon and infamous playboy Alexio Christoulakis wasn’t the marrying kind. Then one of the most powerful and wealthy men in Greece offers Alexio his daughter’s hand in marriage, and Alexio decides that maybe a wife especially one as compelling as Ione Gakis might not be a bad idea after all. Unbeknownst to anyone outside of the Gakis family, Ione was adopted and has been fostered in an abusive and neglectful environment a desperate prisoner on her tyrannical father’s luxurious island. Marriage to Alexio can mean only one thing: escape. And if that means marrying a complete stranger and fleeing to England to find her real family, then the sooner Ione can get that wedding ring on her finger, the better. But despite his compassion for Ione, Alexio won’t tolerate a runaway wife. And he’s going to make damn sure Ione never leaves his side or his bed!
After a night of passion with her boss, Pippa is covered in shame, but Andreo’s decided he wants Pippa all to himself, in the boardroom and in the bedroom! However, when misunderstandings threaten their relationship, Andreo must find a way to persuade Pippa to accept his proposition to promote her, from his mistress to his wife.
P for predator,P for passionate,P for prey!These words came to mind when Bella thought of Rico da Silva. The international financier was definitely a predator hadn’t he pounced when her defenses were down? Passionate? Their lovemaking had certainly been that when Bella was inadvertently caught up in Rico’s kidnapping. And now she was Rico’s prey: he was determined to seduce her once more. Bella might have been forcibly imprisoned with Rico before, but she was a free woman now free to meet Rico on her own terms!Romantic Times on A Savage Betrayal by Lynne Graham:’A sizzling love story featuring dynamite characters and hot, hot sensual tension.’
Enrico DiRinaldi still wants a wife and children, even though an accident has left him unable to walk. So he proposes a marriage of convenience to Gianna Lakewood. Having always longed for a baby herself and having secretly loved Rico since she was a teenager Gianna can’t say no…
The passion Rico ignites in his innocent bride leaves her breathless. But when she realizes that Rico’s full recovery from his injuries is imminent, and his beautiful ex fiancee is waiting in the wings, Gianna is sure he won’t want her any more. So why is Rico so intent on keeping his convenient wife by his side?
Billie’s wedding day should have been the happiest of her life. She was marrying the father of her baby…her secret baby. But tycoon Alexei Drakos had suffered amnesia, so he had no recollection of the incredible night he’d spent with Billie a year ago…. Tonight he was expecting his new bride to be a virgin…
Billie knew that a marriage laced with hidden surprises was not likely to last. If only for their son’s sake, she had to convince Alexei of the truth…starting tonight in the honeymoon bed…
When Vivien became convinced that Lucca, her billionaire Italian husband, had been having an affair, she left him pronto! Though she was pregnant with his child, she could no longer live with him. Now Vivien has discovered that Lucca might not be as guilty as she first thought. She’s determined to win her husband back and save her marriage…
if only for the sake of their small child. But Lucca is in no mood for a tender reconciliation. He will have his wife back, but on his terms…
as his mistress!
Abandoned by her boyfriend and family after the birth of her son, Holly Sansom collapses in the street. Rio Lombardi, M.D. of Lombardi Industries, comes to her rescue.
Rio insists that Holly stay at his luxurious home, and proceeds to lavish her and her baby with all that money can buy. But Rio’s emotions are caught off guard by Holly’s natural charm and indifference to his wealth. In fact, Holly would make a perfect wife….
A wife on his terms?It’s been eight years since Prudence’s arranged wedding to Nikolas Angelis. Their relationship was never consummated and they have always lived apart. But now Prudence longs to have her own baby and she wants a divorce. However, Nik is horrified he is her husband and he will be the father of her child!Prudence reluctantly agrees to a trial marriage with Nik. But conceiving his baby? That’s not a risk she’s willing to take
Forced to marry a desert prince! His Royal Highness Prince Jasim bin Hamid al Rais was concerned that his weak, womanising elder brother was bewitched by his child’s nanny the throne of Quaram could be threatened by scandal! Though Elinor Tempest appeared to be a na ve, fragile beauty, Jasim wasn t fooled; he d deal with this strumpet himself Only after he d ruthlessly seduced her did Jasim discover Elinor really had been a virgin and she d fallen pregnant! A royal baby couldn t be born out of wedlock so, faster than the desert wind, Elinor became Jasim s unwanted bride
Russian billionaire Sergei Antonovich was famous for being knee deep in stunning supermodels and aspiring actresses. But not one was suitable bride material. Would he ever grant his aging babushka her dearest wish and present her with a grandchild?So, why not handle this challenge as business? Without emotion, but with a contract of convenience that would grant Sergei the perfect deal: a wife he’d bed, wed, get pregnant…
and then discard…
Lindy was amazed when shipping tycoon Atreus Drakos made her his mistress. Her with her fuller figure and lowly lifestyle making candles and potpourri! However, Atreus seemed enchanted by her curves when he made passionate love to her at his country retreat. But Lindy came down to earth with two bumps, first when Atreus revealed she was just his weekend mistress; his bride would be selected from the upper echelons of Greek society. The second bump she wouldn’t be able to hide because she was carrying Atreus’s baby!
He’s discovered she’s his baby’s mother so now she’ll be his bride!
Maribel was a shy virgin when she and handsome Leonidas Pallis shared a night of passion. She assumed he was inspired by his need for comfort, rather than lust for her. However, unbeknownst to Leonidas…
Maribel conceived his child.
Now Leonidas wants what’s his: his baby boy and Maribel, available 24/7. But the only way Leonidas will claim her and their son is if he takes her…
as his bride!
Tilda was regretting her short lived romance with Rashad, the crown prince of Bakhar. Now, with her impoverished family indebted to him, Rashad was blackmailing Tilda by insisting she pay up…
as his concubine! Soon Tilda was the arrogant sheikh’s captive in his faraway desert kingdom. Then Rashad publicly acknowledged her as his woman…
and under the law of Bakhar they were now bound together forever…
as husband and wife!
A waitress by day and office cleaner by night, Kathy labors to forget her traumatic past. Until the evening when impossibly rich, ruthless and handsome Sergio Torrente takes her virginity.
It doesn’t take Sergio long to find out about Kathy’s damning history or that she’s carrying his baby. He cannot love her, but he will marry her and be a father to their child!
Alejandro Navarro Vasquez, the Conde Olivares, has long desired vengeance…. His wife betrayed him with an act that, by the proud Spaniard’s code, was unforgivable. What’s more, the breakdown of their marriage is a bitter truth that undermines Alejandro’s every achievement.
Alejandro’s opportunity for justice comes when the private detective he’s hired pinpoints Jemima’s whereabouts…and delivers the news that she has a two-year-old son. Clearly her wanton ways have led to an illegitimate birth…. But no matter: Alejandro is determined to settle the score with his runaway wife.
Women fall over themselves to say yes to anything Angelo van Zaal wants-so he’s shocked when proud redhead Flora Bennett says no to his plans!
Flora is determined to adopt her baby niece, despite Angelo’s assumption that he will have guardianship. And, though he’s annoyed with himself for wanting her, Flora annoys Angelo even more for avoiding the shimmer of sexual attraction between them. There has to be a way to make Flora obey all his wishes, and there is-but it involves an unexpected pregnancy and three more babies….
From the moment he sees Abbey at a charity fashion show, Russian tycoon Nikolai Arlov wants every inch of that curvy, creamy body. When she refuses him, he mercilessly switches tactics, aiming straight for her vulnerable heart…
With her family’s business in serious trouble, Abbey knows Nikolai’s money is their only hope. She submits to his lethal brand of seduction and blackmail ready and willing to do anything he desires. Only, Nikolai has no idea his reluctant mistress is…
Feisty retired math teacher Esbeth Walters has proven her mettle as a sleuth, making her unpopular with the local law. But it’s the kind of folksy, no nonsense help a tough Texan named Boose needs to catch the con artists who swindled his elderly momma. As Esbeth investigates, she’s drawn into some suspicious retirement home deaths and the murder of a local man, which was made to look like suicide.
With the unexpected help of former forensic pathologist Gardner Burke, an AWOL rest home resident, Esbeth’s razor sharp mind tackles a slew of swindlers, mob hit men, a psychopathic nurse and the FBI, all converging on the dusty Texas town of Fearing. And it means Esbeth must now calculate her own odds of surviving double crosses, danger and sudden death.
Leandro Carrera Marquez, Duque de Sandoval, was as aristocratic, proud and arrogant as his name…
and darkly handsome in an impossible, breathtaking way. What would this billionaire Spanish banker want with a struggling, impoverished waitress like Molly?
But Leandro did want Molly and he took her, accidentally making her pregnant with his child. In Leandro’s traditional world, there was only one option marry the mother of his heir. After all, none of his noble ancestors had actually married for love…
Georgie is still in love with her ex husband, Jed, but has resigned herself to life without him. She is sure that he can never give her what she yearns for love and that she can never give him what he needs: a baby. But, as heir to the family fortune, Jed Lord always gets what he wants! And right now the only thing on his mind is to kick start his marriage again. It’s been a year since he last saw Georgie, but he’s determined to win her back even if blackmail is the only way!
When Gideon first meets Molly he wants her badly. But his hopes are dashed when he becomes convinced that she is another man’s mistress…
Three years on, a chance meeting throws Molly back into Gideon’s path, and this time Gideon’s determined to take what he still desires…
With the tension between them simmering, Gideon’s left with only one option: he’ll claim Molly once and for all as his wife!
Kenzie is determined to walk away from Dominick Masters. He never loved her, or wanted a child. But now she needs a favor from her estranged husband. In return for his help she must spend a weekend at his country mansion at his bidding!
Kenzie has no choice but to agree, but finds being alone with Dominick a delicious temptation though stolen passion has its price. How will Dominick react when he hears Kenzie’s important news?
For over two years Angie has kept the legacy of her passion for Leo Demetrios a secret. But now she is being forced to spend Christmas with Leo so how can she tell him that Jake is his child?
Damiano Braganzi is back! Damiano the husband whom Eden had thought she’d never see again…
. Eden and Damiano had been married only a short time when he disappeared, and things had not been good between them. So, though Eden knows her love for Damiano is as strong as ever, she fears that he will want a divorce…
unless she can overcome her hang ups in the bedroom…
Aristandros Xenakis is like a panther poised to pounce. Sleek, dark and utterly powerful, he’ll soon taste the sweet victory of vengeance .
Ella desperately wants access to her baby niece, but the child’s guardian is Aristandros her ex fianc ! She has no choice but to submit to his demand she must become his mistress!
Naive and unworldly, Ella is not like the groomed, gold digging females who have previously warmed Aristandros’s bed. Surely it’s only a matter of time before he tires of her ?
Already haunted by a youth of illegitimacy and poverty, Valente Lorenzatto never forgave Caroline Hales’s abandonment of him at the altar.
But now he’s made millions and claimed his aristocratic Venetian birthright-and he’s poised to get his revenge. He’ll ruin Caroline’s family by buying out their company and throwing them out of their mansion…unless she agrees to give him the wedding night she denied him five years ago….
Sheikh Prince Raja al Somari knows that sacrificing his freedom for the good of his country isn’t a choice; it’s a duty. But he’s going to have to use more pleasurable tactics to convince his new bride. A day ago Ruby Sommerton was an ordinary girl, going to work and gossiping with her flatmate, now she’s found out she’s a princess and waits nervously in the bedroom of the Prince’s desert palace!Raja’s new bride has a lot to learn about being a royal, most enticingly of all how exhilarating nights with her new husband can be and that an heir is top of his agenda!